Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    P.S. Also try reuploading the original moderator.php file.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Try reverting your forumdisplay_adminoptions template back to original.

If you still have a problem, then fill out a support ticket at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/support_form.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP and FTP.

If you have installed hacks, then remove the hacks first before filling out the support request.

Leave a comment:

• paceadvantage
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol
    Reupload the original postings.pgp and admin/functions.php files from the zip file. Make sure you upload in ASCII and overwrite the ones on the server.

Unfortunately, this did not solve the problem. Still getting the white screen....

FYI, Stick/Unstick causes the same problem. However, move/copy works, as does edit/delete

I am not running any mods.

==PA

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Reupload the original postings.pgp and admin/functions.php files from the zip file. Make sure you upload in ASCII and overwrite the ones on the server.

Leave a comment:

• paceadvantage
    started a topic Can't Open/Close Thread

Can't Open/Close Thread

I just tried to close a thread, and all I am getting when I click the open/close link is a blank screen. This is a new error for me. I haven't closed a thread in a while, so this error must have started with version 2.2.8. I upgraded to version 2.2.9 hoping this would solve the problem, but still I get a white screen after clicking Open/Close...

Any suggestions??

==PA
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X