Can't Open/Close Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Open/Close Thread

I just tried to close a thread, and all I am getting when I click the open/close link is a blank screen. This is a new error for me. I haven't closed a thread in a while, so this error must have started with version 2.2.8. I upgraded to version 2.2.9 hoping this would solve the problem, but still I get a white screen after clicking Open/Close...

Any suggestions??

==PA

Reupload the original postings.pgp and admin/functions.php files from the zip file. Make sure you upload in ASCII and overwrite the ones on the server.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      Reupload the original postings.pgp and admin/functions.php files from the zip file. Make sure you upload in ASCII and overwrite the ones on the server.

Unfortunately, this did not solve the problem. Still getting the white screen....

FYI, Stick/Unstick causes the same problem. However, move/copy works, as does edit/delete

I am not running any mods.

==PA

Comment

Try reverting your forumdisplay_adminoptions template back to original.

If you still have a problem, then fill out a support ticket at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/support_form.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP and FTP.

If you have installed hacks, then remove the hacks first before filling out the support request.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

P.S. Also try reuploading the original moderator.php file.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X