Need Help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help!!!

I need some help ASAP! I already have 1 vb 2.2.8 setup. I need to add other installs to test that may end up being permanent. In doing this, I need the ability to share the same members tables. The objective is to have it setup so that both boards will have the same member count and you would only have to join 1 board and be able to use your account on either one. Any ideas? I know theoretically how I think it would work, but I need help or advice. Has anyone done this??

THANKS in advance!!

-djtech2k

[email protected]

If you want to share you database only for the members table it would require hacking to acheive this.

I suggest you post over at http://vbulletin.org

Comment

Note also that doing this for real would require a second license.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
        Note also that doing this for real would require a second license.
        Well, thanks for straightening out the licensing issue for me. I am now just trying to see if it possible before I go and purchase more licenses than I have now. I already have a couple, so if this works, I will get another or use one that I am not currently using.

Thanks for the advice Cary. I guess I will have to do that.

-djtech2k

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X