Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    That would require hacking. Ask over at vbulletin.org.

Leave a comment:

• JakeC
    replied
    Steve,

Do you know of a way (the original post)?

JakeC

Leave a comment:

• WetWired
    replied
    Sure no problem. I had not noticed that. I believe my vB.org sig should comply...

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Wetwired, please view the vBulletin Forum Rules about signatures and modify yours so it follows the posted rules:

Signature Limits

All signatures should not exceed the following size limits, and you can't have both text and images
    • For text signatures: 4 lines normal size, 8 lines small size and up to 90 chars per line. Font sizes above 2 are not allowed.
    • For images in signatures: 1 image up to 300 pixels wide, 125 pixels tall and 20k in size
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• WetWired
    replied
    Not that I'm aware of.

Leave a comment:

• JakeC
    replied
    Originally posted by WetWired
    If you want multiple "announcements", you should create a thread for each, then sticky and close them.
    Is there a way to create a new thread in all of my forums at the same time? Thanks.

JakeC

Leave a comment:

• WetWired
    replied
    Originally posted by JakeC
    When I add an announcement, how do I get it to show up as it's own separate thread? I added an announcement and it showed up as a reply to another announcement that is already in the system. It then changed the name of the announcement to the new announcements title. Thanks in advance.

JakeC
    If you want multiple "announcements", you should create a thread for each, then sticky and close them.

Leave a comment:

• JakeC
    started a topic Announcement question

Announcement question

When I add an announcement, how do I get it to show up as it's own separate thread? I added an announcement and it showed up as a reply to another announcement that is already in the system. It then changed the name of the announcement to the new announcements title. Thanks in advance.

JakeC
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X