• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• use 2 designs

Hi !

afaik VBulletin is skinable
    I hope it is that way *lol*
    Okay, I got a Default Style and a Style called CDRSoft, for both I have a template and replacement set, works out good so far, the only problem I have:
    In the UserCP -> Edit Options there is the option to select the themes:
    CDRSoft
    but it it is no use which style you select, it always show the Default style !
    I did check the forum settings and none of the forum is set to override the users settings ! Could somebody give me a hand ?
    www.cdrbase.com is the url to our community

Thanks for your help

Already have a little update:
    if I set the default style for a forum section to CDRSoft and select the override users custom stylet option it shows the other style without any troubles ...
    Just the UserCP setting do not change anything

Comment

Make absolutely sure you have each style pointing to the correct replcement and template sets.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
        Make absolutely sure you have each style pointing to the correct replcement and template sets.
        Thanks for your question, I have !
        As pointed in my second post, it works if I force the second style for a particular forum ...
        But not if a user uses his CP to use another ...

Comment

I really don't understand why this isn't working. Have you installed any hacks by any chance? If not, fill out a support ticket at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/support_form.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP and FTP.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
            I really don't understand why this isn't working. Have you installed any hacks by any chance? If not, fill out a support ticket at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/support_form.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP and FTP.
            Thanks mate ...
            Yes I have two hacks installed ...
            the one is quick reply and the other one shows the sub forum as text link on the main page ..
            so nothing really decent ...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X