Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I just tried this on my forums and had no problem. Perhaps PHP is timing out on this request. If this is a dedicated server, try increasing the max_execution_time variable in php.ini, then restart the web server.

Leave a comment:

• hankster
    started a topic Pruning Old Members

Pruning Old Members

I figured I'd do a little cleaning up today and prune out some old members that haven't visited in a couple years.

Using the Modify/Prune Users function I picked 365 days since last login and registered as the group. When I do this I get a blank page as a result and indecating the process has died.

If I use the Find Users function, insert the date/time in the "last login" area and pick the registered usergroup, I do get results (total of 5000+).

This board and members were imported from UBB about a 1.5 years ago so I am not sure if this is the problem or not or if it might be something else.

Any ideas as trying to prune 5000+ members from the Find Users page would be a pian to say the least. TIA!
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X