Clear All

• heretic
    replied
    most of my hacks are back end stuff

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Originally posted by heretic
    um... that might be a problem... I have a few custom hacks installed, and some other work I did to them. I know you don't support hacked boards, so I guess I have to wait until vb3 when I do a complete overhaul and clean upgrade
    Since it runs on 2.2.6 you could try to upgrade to 2.2.9 and re-apply the hacks. (which hacks? - I didn't notice them 1.2.3)

Leave a comment:

• heretic
    replied
    um... that might be a problem... I have a few custom hacks installed, and some other work I did to them. I know you don't support hacked boards, so I guess I have to wait until vb3 when I do a complete overhaul and clean upgrade

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Try reuploading the original functions.php file. Make sure you overwrite the one on the server.

Leave a comment:

• heretic
    replied
    nope, didn't change anything

Leave a comment:

• heretic
    replied
    Smachol: I already checked that, and also, it's only affecting new registrations- ones prior to backup work fine

xiphoid- I'll try that

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Not sure if this is what you need, but you could try it:

file to edit: upload/admin/functions.php

change
    Code:
    $noshutdownfunc = 0; // #CHANGE ME IF YOU CAN'T USE register_shutdown_function
    to
    Code:
    $noshutdownfunc = 1; // #CHANGE ME IF YOU CAN'T USE register_shutdown_function

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    You might also want to make sure that these specific forums are set to count posts.

Leave a comment:

• Jarnuts
    replied
    sounds to me like the database was't backed up or unpacked properly adn you are missing the postcount field

Leave a comment:

• heretic
    started a topic Now THIS is something new to me

Now THIS is something new to me

reference here:

http://www.the-rift.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1359

I've moved servers, and restored a backup. Since then, all new members' post counts stay at 0. I have checked the forum permissions, and posts are counted (not to mention prior member postcounts are working), and I've tried updating counters, re-doing member titles... nothing seems to work.

Since I wasn't admin at the time before the site was moved, where would I go to check that the posts are incrementing and that it hasn't been hacked out by one of the old admins?