X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• durdon
    replied
    Steve,

Thank you very much, that was driving me crazy.
    scott

Originally posted by Steve Machol
    Remove both instances of menu_background.gif from your header template.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Remove both instances of menu_background.gif from your header template.

Leave a comment:

• IDN
    replied
    Easy, go to your styles, edit the style header and remove the background for the TD

If you want help show me the board, i'll make you a new background for it to grey, and you upload it.

Leave a comment:

• durdon
    started a topic Help changing border color behind buttons

Help changing border color behind buttons

This is really easy question but this is my first board and I have been working for 2 hours trying to figure out how to change this one little strip of white at the top of my page below my title.gif. There is a strip of white color that runs from the right of the screen to the left that has the buttons in it(user cp,calender,etc) Below it and above it I have my background set to grey but I can't seem to find where I need to change the background behind the buttons grey. Actually what I would like to do is to center the buttons under the title and make all the background all grey.
    Thanks for the help,

Scott

P.S. I tried to attach a screenshot but this site won't let me attach either a bmp, or a jpeg, it just keeps getting hung up. But I have one it will help to understand what I am talking about.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X