Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Yes, the style set contains your replacement set and template set for this style. This is all you need.

Leave a comment:

• Lt.Christy
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol
    Just use the Style 'Download/Upload' function in the Admin CP to download the new style then upload it to your regular forum.
    Doing this will use all my templates ive edited and styles? I didnt think it was this easy.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Just use the Style 'Download/Upload' function in the Admin CP to download the new style then upload it to your regular forum.

Leave a comment:

• Lt.Christy
    started a topic Importing new Forum look

Importing new Forum look

I have a test forum on my computer I have been working on and will be incorporating it into my main forum site this weekend. Ive done some template modifications, style modifications and edited some php files.

What I want to know is what part of the database do i need to upload when I have just modified templates and style. The php files I can just upload over the old ones, but I just wasnt sure what part of the db contained the styles and templates. I only have one style also, so im not dealing with multiple styles or anything.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X