Need help with form mail!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with form mail!

Help!! Does anybody know how to install a form so when the user hits submit, it sends me the info to my email address and then redirects the user to another page???

I was told form mail which is a simple perl script would do this? Does anybody know how to config it? Need help, please respond.

Thanks

Originally posted by funflyer
    Help!! Does anybody know how to install a form so when the user hits submit, it sends me the info to my email address and then redirects the user to another page???

I was told form mail which is a simple perl script would do this? Does anybody know how to config it? Need help, please respond.

Thanks
    What does this have to do with vBulletin 2 installation ?
    I don't understand your question: goto www.freshmeat.net for php scripts.

Comment

It doesn't.

It doesn't have anything to do w/ Vbulletin but I dont know of any other place where to ask this question. If you have any good message boards where I can address this question then please tell me.

I need help with cgi and perl scripts

Comment

Originally posted by funflyer
        It doesn't have anything to do w/ Vbulletin but I dont know of any other place where to ask this question. If you have any good message boards where I can address this question then please tell me.

I need help with cgi and perl scripts

http://www.scriptarchive.com/formmail.html
        Harold Kost

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X