Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moderator Options

Hi there,

I am the main admin of my board and have made a few people mods. I would like to log in as just a moderator to see what options they have available so I've registered as another user (and upgraed to mod), but I'm unable to log in as a normal moderator! Why is this?

Cheers,
    Tuck

Originally posted by tucklis
    Hi there,

I am the main admin of my board and have made a few people mods. I would like to log in as just a moderator to see what options they have available so I've registered as another user (and upgraed to mod), but I'm unable to log in as a normal moderator! Why is this?

Cheers,
    Tuck
    Have you logged out as admin before trying to log in as the new mod user?

Comment

Originally posted by <v>
      Have you logged out as admin before trying to log in as the new mod user?
      yup

Comment

yup
        What exactly does happen when you try to log in?

Comment

Originally posted by <v>
          What exactly does happen when you try to log in?
          It just doesn't log me in, comes back up with the login box... Anyhow will I get the same options as a moderator logging in to www.myforum.com/mod as an admin? I just need to know what options moderators have on my board so I can explain to them what they mean...

Comment

It just doesn't log me in, comes back up with the login box... Anyhow will I get the same options as a moderator logging in to www.myforum.com/mod as an admin? I just need to know what options moderators have on my board so I can explain to them what they mean...
            It's ok, it works now - I think it was a cookie problem

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X