help pleaase in copyed all my files to my new server but i get this error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help pleaase in copyed all my files to my new server but i get this error

Warning: Access denied for user: '[email protected]' (Using password: YES) in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/forums/admin/db_mysql.php on line 40

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Access denied for user: '[email protected]' (Using password: YES) in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/forums/admin/db_mysql.php on line 40
    P,BODY{FONT-FAMILY:tahoma,arial,sans-serif;FONT-SIZE:11px;}
    any ideas please need to get the site working again asap

The information in your admin/config.php file is wrong. Check with your host to make sure you have the correct information.

Comment

Originally posted by active
      Warning: Access denied for user: '[email protected]' (Using password: YES) in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/forums/admin/db_mysql.php on line 40

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Access denied for user: '[email protected]' (Using password: YES) in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/forums/admin/db_mysql.php on line 40
      P,BODY{FONT-FAMILY:tahoma,arial,sans-serif;FONT-SIZE:11px;}
      any ideas please need to get the site working again asap
      Update your config.php to the proper values and make sure you followed the instructions at http://www.vbulletin.com/manual/movingservers.html
      --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
      Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
      vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X