Moderator Column

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moderator Column

I have a minor problem with the moderators shown in the moderator column.
    Let's say i have forum 1 with just the moderator A, and forum 2 (with forum 1 being the parent forum) with just the moderator B, but both moderator A and B are displayed in the "Moderated by:" column for forum 2. This is absolutely no big deal, it's just a small design issue, but does someone know how to change this to display only moderator B in the according column for forum 2?

Originally posted by Icheb
    I have a minor problem with the moderators shown in the moderator column.
    Let's say i have forum 1 with just the moderator A, and forum 2 (with forum 1 being the parent forum) with just the moderator B, but both moderator A and B are displayed in the "Moderated by:" column for forum 2. This is absolutely no big deal, it's just a small design issue, but does someone know how to change this to display only moderator B in the according column for forum 2?
    moderator A will inheirt moderator permissions for Forum 2. The only way to change this would be to move forum 2 to a different parent.
    Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

Moving the forum wouldn't really solve the problem, just move it. I just thought it's a display error on the forumdisplay pages since moderator A isn't listed as moderator for forum 2 in the control panel, but if the moderator gets it assigned automatically it's ok, I understand.

Comment

Working...
      X