Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• webmaster email?

how do i switch this?

when i installed the board i entered one address-thats where all reported posts are going-but now i have a different address

admin/config.php

Comment

Originally posted by Codename49
      admin/config.php
      tried that-no go

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick1236
        how do i switch this?

when i installed the board i entered one address-thats where all reported posts are going-but now i have a different address

What do you mean by 'reported posts'? Perhaps you need to update the Webmaster's email address in the Admin CP, or possibly your Admin email address.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

hmmmm

Originally posted by Steve Machol
          What do you mean by 'reported posts'? Perhaps you need to update the Webmaster's email address in the Admin CP, or possibly your Admin email address.
          tx for the reply-but admin email IS set right-it seems that the $webmasteremail variable is still wrong though

Comment

tx for the reply-but admin email IS set right-it seems that the $webmasteremail variable is still wrong though
            Reported posts get emails to all admins and uspermods if there are no small mopds for that forum. The email where it's sent to is the one assosiated with your admin account - you can change it in user cp.

Comment

If you have the correct email address then I don't understand how it can be wrong. Perhaps if you could explain in more detail what you think is wrong and what's happening we would be better able to help.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Working...
              X