Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update User Titles

Hello,

if i change the title of a user and go then on "update user titles", anyway the titles don't refresh. The title will be first refreh, when the infected user someting in the forum.

I have change the php files with the orginal files, but it don't works.

It ist no coustom title problem

Can anybody helb me, please?

The Matrix

Originally posted by The Matrix 7
    Hello,

if i change the title of a user and go then on "update user titles", anyway the titles don't refresh. The title will be first refreh, when the infected user someting in the forum.

I have change the php files with the orginal files, but it don't works.

It ist no coustom title problem

Can anybody helb me, please?

The Matrix
    could it be possible that these users are in a diffrent user group exempt from normal titles?

Comment

Originally posted by ChanServ
      could it be possible that these users are in a diffrent user group exempt from normal titles?
      Yes, the users were at first moderator and later i change they back to normal user.

Comment

Yes, the users were at first moderator and later i change they back to normal user.
        Did the users still have a custom title? if they did the title change would not affect them.

Comment

Did the users still have a custom title? if they did the title change would not affect them.

No, they don't have a coustom title.

Comment

No, they don't have a coustom title.
            go into your admin panel, and edit their account, make sure "force user title" is not on yes.

Comment

go into your admin panel, and edit their account, make sure "force user title" is not on yes.

No, this option is on no.

Comment

Working...
              X