2.2.9 cookie error???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.2.9 cookie error???

Well, i recently installed vbulletin 2.2.9 and ever since there have been no problem, Until people try to register, they say that they cant post they come up with a "You do not have permission to access this page" warning and they cant pm. Ever time they go onto a page and browse they have to keep logging in again and again and again.
    I think its the cookies. In my admin CP i have

Cookie domain: *blank*
    Path to save cookies: /

the cookie domain has nothing in it and the path to saved cookies has /
    what do i do???

cheerz

marzlod

oh yeah,
    just want to add that I (admin) can post thread normally and reply and test everything works well. And the registerd users are not with AOL internet.
    I have told them to delete all cookies but i still didn't work, same problem.

Comment

^bumb^

Comment

Originally posted by marzlod
        ^bumb^
        Have you tried turning the problem users "Browse board with cookies" option off?

Comment

What's the URL to your forums? Do you have a test account we can use? Also have you installed any hacks?
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X