Email Activation Code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email Activation Code

After upgrading to 2.2.9 when I need to send manually an activation code I receive a message that I'm already registered to the forum and if I have lost my psw etc...
    Anybody has the same problem ?
    Renato

This is normal behavior. After all why would you send an activation code if you're already registered?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I'm the admin of my board I would like to email activation code to one that has not received email code.
      Renato

Comment

Then I don't understand the problem, particularly why it would say 'you' have already registered. Perhpas you can explain exactly wht you are doing.

Also what version of vB are you running and ?do you have any hacks installed

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Ok sorry.

I'm using 2.2.9 with only quick reply hack installed.

This morning one of my user send me an e-mail asking for activation code.

I'm gone to admin cp, found the user waiting activation and push the button "Email Activation Code".

After do that, in the main frame of admin cp it is appeared the message : "Our records show that you have already registered at this board under the name of XXXX. If you have lost your password, click etc...", and no email is send.

I never have this problem before upgrading to 2.2.9.
          Renato

Comment

Hmmm...I can't duplicate this problem on my forums. Is there anythng unique about this user's registration? Have you checked to see if there is more than one user registere4d with this email address?

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X