Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I run Vbulletin Web inside FrontPage 2000.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I run Vbulletin Web inside FrontPage 2000.

Hi gang,

I would like to run vbulletin inside a FrontPage 2000 Web page. Kind of like this, having vbulletin in the middle white area. How can I do that???

Thanks
    Mike
    ProvidentialSolutions.com
    V8buick.com

Paste the top portion of the html code into your header template, and the bottom half into your footer template. vBulletin's content table starts in the header and ends in the footer.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakeman
      Paste the top portion of the html code into your header template, and the bottom half into your footer template. vBulletin's content table starts in the header and ends in the footer.
      Can this be done by running the VB inside a windows or table in that white area? I don't want to modify V8 if at all passible. I have a header, footer and 2 side bar html's that make up the FrontPage web. I'm not real good at this stuff yet, so if I seem a little at this, you know why....

Thanks
      Mike
      ProvidentialSolutions.com
      V8buick.com

Comment

To run vB inside a table in that white area you need to break apart the source code of your web page template where that inner tables starts. The top portion of source code goes in the header template, the bottom in the footer template. This requires some html knowledge.

Comment

Or . . .

Originally posted by Jakeman
          To run vB inside a table in that white area you need to break apart the source code of your web page template where that inner tables starts. The top portion of source code goes in the header template, the bottom in the footer template. This requires some html knowledge.
          Or you could have your front page framed (don't swear) and then when you call the forum tell it from the address setup where you want it to display.

On the site I'm re-writing at the moment I have a framed header with navigation which stays there whatever page you are viewing including the forum. I will then alter the forum colours to suite the rest of the site.

Mix
          Did you see that big yellow Suzuki? Oh, sorry, it's gone . . .
          The TopCHOON house music site & community

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X