Members Logging in everytime they do something

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Members Logging in everytime they do something

I keep getting complaints from members that everytime they do something on our forum such as: reply, goto profile, make thread etc... that they have to login everytime. Now I don't know what the problem could be but does anyone have an idea of what it could be?

All members? Some members? What ISPs and browsers are the affected members using?

Also have you made any changes recently? Particularly did you install any hacks or make changes to your 'Cookie Domain' and 'Path to save cookies' in the Admin CP?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      All members? Some members? What ISPs and browsers are the affected members using?

Also have you made any changes recently? Particularly did you install any hacks or make changes to your 'Cookie Domain' and 'Path to save cookies' in the Admin CP?
      Some members
      As far as ISPs and browsers I don't know
      Ive made changes but nothing related to cookies.
      I've been getting complaints for a while but I thought it was due to server issues.

Comment

It's possible there could be server issues, but it's also possible you changed something that could have affected your members cookies or sessions. Try undoing the changes you made. Also check to see if the affected members are borwsing your board with or without cookies.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
          It's possible there could be server issues, but it's also possible you changed something that could have affected your members cookies or sessions. Try undoing the changes you made. Also check to see if the affected members are borwsing your board with or without cookies.
          I'll do that ...thanks

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X