I need to change themes..help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to change themes..help!

When adding a xmas theme my default theme got deleted somehow, either way not a problem as I put it back later on but its not the default theme. I have a xmas theme now and I want to remove it. But there is no selection to remove it. I dont want to have to go through each forum permission and override the theme, that would take forever! I need to remove the xmas theme as xmas will be gone by midnight tonight and revert back to the default theme that came with vB

Admin CP -> Styles -> Add Style

This will create a new Default Template and Replacement set.

Admin CP -> Styles -> Modify -> Default (the one without a [remove] link) -> [properties]

Change the Template and Replacement sets to the new default ones.

Comment

The Xmas theme is now your Default. To 'remove' it, simply point the Replacement and Templates set back to the default ones.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

ok I got it, i somehow have two different defaults.. one of these days ill need to remove them all and start over with a new one

Thanks guys!

Comment

FYI, the style without the 'remove' link is your true default style no matter what you've named it.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X