Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is there a PHP script for "10 most recent threads" (NOT vbportal software)???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there a PHP script for "10 most recent threads" (NOT vbportal software)???

I've asked this question before and have been told to look at VBPortal, but that's an entire CMS that I don't need or want. I started building http://www.mikhailtech.com with PHP-Nuke; eventually it will look nothing like the original application but I needed a base to start on. Anyway, does anyone know of a PHP script that would fetch let's say the 10 more recent thread titles from the forum database and be able to display them somewhere on the site with links to the actual threads?

Check vbulletin.org for both the PluhNews and 'Last xx posts on non-vB page' hacks.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

PluhNews isn't what I'm looking for at all. I can't find the other hack you were talking about. Once again, all I want is to have the 10 more recent threads displayed with links ot them in the forums, somewhere on the main page. If you have a direct link to the hack that would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

As I said, the place to ask and check is over at vbulletin.org.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Here:

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...ight=last+page

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X