Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What difference between 2.0.3 and 2.2.9 ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camomille
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol
    Did you upload all the vB 2.2.9 files *and* run the appropriate upgrade scripts?

httyp://www.vbulletin.com/members/upgrade.html
    Yes and No !! I only uploaded upgrade13.php from "upgrade.zip" after reading Cary's answer here: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...938#post389938

I have now upgraded my "official" board with same method and everyting went OK! "vb_bullet.gif" now appears correctly!

Great thanks

Camomille

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Did you upload all the vB 2.2.9 files *and* run the appropriate upgrade scripts?

httyp://www.vbulletin.com/members/upgrade.html

Leave a comment:

• Camomille
    started a topic What difference between 2.0.3 and 2.2.9 ??

What difference between 2.0.3 and 2.2.9 ??

Hello,

I have upgraded upgraded from v 2.03 to 2.2.9 and everything seems OK.
    I do not see any difference between my "old" forum and my new 2.2.9 forum !! Ok, it shows 2.2.9 at the bottom of the pages!!
    Did I do anything wrong by simply copying new 2.2.9 & upgrade files into my forum directory. Shoud I first had to delete all previous files except config.php?

A very little problem or bug I have discovered in new version. When I click on "ip logged", I have all needed info but cannot see image "vb_bullet.gif".
    Proprieties dialog says this image is store in .../forumupload/images instead of .../forum/upload/images.

Greetings to all

Camomille
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X