Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What difference between 2.0.3 and 2.2.9 ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What difference between 2.0.3 and 2.2.9 ??

Hello,

I have upgraded upgraded from v 2.03 to 2.2.9 and everything seems OK.
    I do not see any difference between my "old" forum and my new 2.2.9 forum !! Ok, it shows 2.2.9 at the bottom of the pages!!
    Did I do anything wrong by simply copying new 2.2.9 & upgrade files into my forum directory. Shoud I first had to delete all previous files except config.php?

A very little problem or bug I have discovered in new version. When I click on "ip logged", I have all needed info but cannot see image "vb_bullet.gif".
    Proprieties dialog says this image is store in .../forumupload/images instead of .../forum/upload/images.

Greetings to all

Camomille

Did you upload all the vB 2.2.9 files *and* run the appropriate upgrade scripts?

httyp://www.vbulletin.com/members/upgrade.html
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      Did you upload all the vB 2.2.9 files *and* run the appropriate upgrade scripts?

httyp://www.vbulletin.com/members/upgrade.html
      Yes and No !! I only uploaded upgrade13.php from "upgrade.zip" after reading Cary's answer here: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...938#post389938

I have now upgraded my "official" board with same method and everyting went OK! "vb_bullet.gif" now appears correctly!

Great thanks

Camomille

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X