Smilies are not clickable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smilies are not clickable

At my forums, www.advancedgamers.com/vbulletin the smilie do not work when you click on them. You have to get the code and put them in manually. I am not sure what is wrong so hopefully you can help me. Also, the other buttons above the box where you write your post in do not work when you click them either.

Another thing a little off-topic, I could not make a new thread in most of the forums here. I was finally able to make on here. I was logged in all the time and I could still make replys to threads.

Since you have hacked your board you may need to uninstall the hacks to get the smilies to work. However if you provide a test account we will check it out.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      Since you have hacked your board you may need to uninstall the hacks to get the smilies to work. However if you provide a test account we will check it out.
      I hope we dont have to unhack it since we spent alot of time doing that. I set up a test account so you can check it out.

Name: test account
      password: testing

Comment

First, try reverting your smiliebit, vbcode_smilies and vbcode_smilies_getmore templates.

If they still don't work, then reupload the original newthread.php, newreply.php, vbcode.js and vbcode_language.js files from the vB zip file. Make sure you upload in ASCII and overwrite the ones on the server.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks alot for your help, the smilies work now.

However, the other buttons above the box where you write your post in still dont work. But I have a feeling that has something to do with the skin we installed, because they worked before we added the skin.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X