Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roxics
    replied
    My webhost told me to FTP it and they would install it. So all is well. Thanks for the info.

Leave a comment:

• roxics
    replied
    Well I have SSH but I don't know how to use it.

Telnet I'm not sure if I have.

Leave a comment:

• Cary
    replied
    Originally posted by roxics
    What about if I install vb again and then fromt he AdminCP just import the old database?
    I'll probably timeout that way, also. The only reliable way to backup and/or restore your database is via Telnet/SSH.

Leave a comment:

• roxics
    replied
    What about if I install vb again and then fromt he AdminCP just import the old database?

Leave a comment:

• Cary
    replied
    If you get a timeout error from phpMyAdmin then you'll need to restore your database via Tenet or SSH.

http://www.vbulletin.com/manual/movingservers.html

If you don't have Telnet/SSH access send a copy of your database to your host and they should be able to restore it for you.

Leave a comment:

• roxics
    started a topic Uploading exisiting database

Uploading exisiting database

How do I upload an existing database?

I have moved webhosts and I made a backup of the database. i then transfered all the VB php files. Basically I copied and pasted the entire board directory from one host to another. Now I am trying to upload my VB database using phpmyadmin and I'm getting a 300 second timeout error.

So how do I do this?

thanks
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X