Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Novadream
    replied
    I can't figure out how to organise the smiley box that's on the left hand side of my screen... i figured out how to make it smaller like i wanted.. but how do i choose the actualy smilies that can be viewed before clicking on the link to view them all??

...thanx

Leave a comment:

• Novadream
    replied
    K i got it... thank you!!

I can't figure out how to organise the smiley box that's on the left hand side of my screen... i figured out how to make it smaller like i wanted.. but how do i choose the actualy smilies that can be viewed before clicking on the link to view them all??

...thanx

Leave a comment:

• WizyWyg
    replied
    Originally posted by Novadream
    That only changes the box that you type the message into.

I'm asking to change the size of the box AFTER the message has been typed in... The part that you READ from needs to be enlarged.

..thank you

You need to sit down and look through your Admin CP or use the SEARCH funciton on this board and search the Vbulletin Templates, Graphics and Styles forums.

To affect the display of your forum
    Admin Cp > Styles > Modify > Default > Fonts Styles and Colors

To affect the width of your forum when displayed:
    Look under the Tables section in the above. Default is 100% . You can specify a smaller percent or use actual pixel widths.

To affect the colors:
    Look under Main colors as above, and use hex values to achieve the colors you want.
    Last edited by WizyWyg; Mon 23rd Dec '02, 11:44am.

Leave a comment:

• Novadream
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol
    It's in the same place: [fonts/colors/etc]

Look at 'Textarea widths'.
    That only changes the box that you type the message into.

I'm asking to change the size of the box AFTER the message has been typed in... The part that you READ from needs to be enlarged.

..thank you

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    It's in the same place: [fonts/colors/etc]

Look at 'Textarea widths'.

Leave a comment:

• Novadream
    replied
    Not the fonts... the size of the window after someone has replied. I need to set it back to the default because i made it too small.

ok i conqurered the purple!!!

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Color Maps for vB:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=36009

Also, you change the fonts in the same general area that Cary outlined above. Check the options available.

Leave a comment:

• Novadream
    replied
    I was in there before and i guess i missed the option to change the white part... i'm sorry for that.

But the purple color I still can't locate in that section in order for me to change.

And..
    The other day i made the size of my posts smaller by accident. I can't remember where I did that from. But as you can see i made my main page slimmer and it's centered in the middle now. That's where i made the posts smaller I believe. I looked all over in my admin control panel... But i couldn't remember where i changed those options from. Can you remind me please?., thanx

It's after someone replies and the posts is being read. I made it TOO slim.

Leave a comment:

• Cary
    replied
    Admin CP --> Styles --> [fonts/colors/etc] --> [main colors]

Leave a comment:

• Novadream
    replied
    That's a differnet situation than what you originally asked. And again the answer is in the Admin CP:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Forum Home Page Options -> Hide private forum -> No
    Thanx!!

------>How do i change this color on my board?

------->How do i change this color on my board?

------->I want that white part to be the same color as whatever i choose my background color to be.. so that this part is the very edge of my webpage

Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    That's a differnet situation than what you originally asked. And again the answer is in the Admin CP:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Forum Home Page Options -> Hide private forum -> No

Leave a comment:

• Novadream
    replied
    You really need to start browsing through the Admin CP.
    LoL

..ok the avatar question was blatanlty dumb.. sorry.

But.. I can't figure out what combination of options lets everyone but admins and mods view the forum on the main page. Yet wont let them actually view the inside contents or post.

I've figured out how to make the forum invisible to them.. and that was it.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    You really need to start browsing through the Admin CP.

1. Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Avatars

Then set 'Display Height' and 'Display Width' accordtingly.

2. I assume you mean visible by everyone but only Mods can post, right? Just set the Forum Permissions for each User Group accordingly:

Admin CP -> Forums & Moderators -> Permissions -> [edit]

Change the settings you want for each User Group and make sure you click on 'Use custom settings' before saving.

Leave a comment:

• Novadream
    replied
    In the Admin CP:

Highlight Admin
    Enabling this will show Admin names in Bold and Italics and Moderators' names in Bold on the logged in users and Who's Online.

You can turn this on or off. Changing this behavior would require hacking the code. You can ask about this over at vbulletin.org.
    Thanx.

I'll ask over there.. for now i'll just turn that feature off

2 more questions..

How do i choose how many avatars are visible per page after clicking on Change Avatar?

and..

How do i set up a forum for only moderators but visible to EVERYONE?

...thanx for all the help without you guys i wouldn't be anywhere.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    In the Admin CP:

Highlight Admin
    Enabling this will show Admin names in Bold and Italics and Moderators' names in Bold on the logged in users and Who's Online.

You can turn this on or off. Changing this behavior would require hacking the code. You can ask about this over at vbulletin.org.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X