X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve Machol
    It's in the same place: [fonts/colors/etc]

Look at 'Textarea widths'.
    That only changes the box that you type the message into.

I'm asking to change the size of the box AFTER the message has been typed in... The part that you READ from needs to be enlarged.

..thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Novadream
      That only changes the box that you type the message into.

I'm asking to change the size of the box AFTER the message has been typed in... The part that you READ from needs to be enlarged.

..thank you

You need to sit down and look through your Admin CP or use the SEARCH funciton on this board and search the Vbulletin Templates, Graphics and Styles forums.

To affect the display of your forum
      Admin Cp > Styles > Modify > Default > Fonts Styles and Colors

To affect the width of your forum when displayed:
      Look under the Tables section in the above. Default is 100% . You can specify a smaller percent or use actual pixel widths.

To affect the colors:
      Look under Main colors as above, and use hex values to achieve the colors you want.
      Last edited by WizyWyg; Mon 23rd Dec '02, 11:44am.
      There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Comment

K i got it... thank you!!

I can't figure out how to organise the smiley box that's on the left hand side of my screen... i figured out how to make it smaller like i wanted.. but how do i choose the actualy smilies that can be viewed before clicking on the link to view them all??

...thanx

Comment

I can't figure out how to organise the smiley box that's on the left hand side of my screen... i figured out how to make it smaller like i wanted.. but how do i choose the actualy smilies that can be viewed before clicking on the link to view them all??

...thanx

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X