Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

accidentally deleted all templateid..restorable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• accidentally deleted all templateid..restorable?

I accidentally deleted ALL of the templateid thingies under the template table. Now i have no templates. Is there any way to restore all just the templateid?? thanks

'templateid thingies'?!?

What exactly did you delete and what were you trying to do? Did you make a backup of the database beofre messing around with it?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

yes, through phpMyAdmin, under the the Template table, is templateid's right??

Well I deleted all of them and every page of the board is now blank because there are no templates. How do i restore them without using Telnet??? I have no Telnet access.

Comment

I don't know if this will work but try this. Upload the vbulletin.style file from the zip file to your admin directory. Make sure you upload in ASCII and overwrite the one on the server. Then use the Styles Download/Upload function to 'Import existing style set'. Choose 'No, create a new style', then click on 'Import File'.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

OMG it worked!! Thank you thank you thank you!!

all hail vb team! =)

Originally posted by Steve Machol
          I don't know if this will work but try this. Upload the vbulletin.style file from the zip file to your admin directory. Make sure you upload in ASCII and overwrite the one on the server. Then use the Styles Download/Upload function to 'Import existing style set'. Choose 'No, create a new style', then click on 'Import File'.

Comment

It's weird, but none of the forums are showing on the board! They still exist in the AdminCP, but they are just not showing up!

http://forum.xeroanime.com

Comment

Is your forum open? What happens if you use the default, unmodified style?

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Working...
              X