Co-admin problems ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Co-admin problems ..

My Site admin (there are two admins, myself as Tech admin and another as site admin) is having problems using some of the administration functions.

She is unable to lock/unlock and stick/unstick threads. So far we don't know about delteing threads.

I was wondering what I could do to fix this?? I've checked all the settings and forum permmisions and everything looks right!

Please help! It's hard when only one of us can sticky or lock threads!

Thanks!

Have you logged under her account to test these functions out for yourself?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      Have you logged under her account to test these functions out for yourself?
      No we haven't tried that. Might I ask what that would show?? Would that show a cookie problem??
      I don't blame her, she'd rather not give her password out.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightshade
        No we haven't tried that. Might I ask what that would show?? Would that show a cookie problem??
        I don't blame her, she'd rather not give her password out.

NM! *shakes head* something VERY silly! She was hitting the go after making the selection!
        since it Autoloads the selection it was acting like a "double" submission!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X