• Phat Papa Pete
    replied
    Silly me. It was such an obvious thing. *slaps forehead*

Thanks Steve!

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Did you enable this in the Admin CP?

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> User and registration options -> Allow Users To Change Styles -> Yes

Leave a comment:

• Phat Papa Pete
    started a topic Styles won't appear to select in 'User CP'

Styles won't appear to select in 'User CP'

I've had this problem for a while now and it's really frustrating me now. I've just downloaded the latest build of vB (2.9) and I still have the problem that I had months ago. And that problem is not being able to see/select the styles that Icreate/upload.

I've got 2 styles at the moment: My default one (not the standard vB one) and one that I just uploaded. Now I know the new one is there because I can access it via direct link. The only problem is when I go to 'User CP' and head under 'Edit Profile' or 'Edit Options', there's no drop-down menu to choose between the styles. I've made them selectable to users in the style's properties. I don't know what's wrong with it. I've even tried loggin in under a regular member account, thinking it might not appear to Admins only. Nope - same deal.

I've followed this guide carefully and don't see what I'm doing wrong.

Anyone share the same problem or can anyone help me please?

Thanks,
    -Phat Papa Pete
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X