Styles won't appear to select in 'User CP'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Styles won't appear to select in 'User CP'

I've had this problem for a while now and it's really frustrating me now. I've just downloaded the latest build of vB (2.9) and I still have the problem that I had months ago. And that problem is not being able to see/select the styles that Icreate/upload.

I've got 2 styles at the moment: My default one (not the standard vB one) and one that I just uploaded. Now I know the new one is there because I can access it via direct link. The only problem is when I go to 'User CP' and head under 'Edit Profile' or 'Edit Options', there's no drop-down menu to choose between the styles. I've made them selectable to users in the style's properties. I don't know what's wrong with it. I've even tried loggin in under a regular member account, thinking it might not appear to Admins only. Nope - same deal.

I've followed this guide carefully and don't see what I'm doing wrong.

Anyone share the same problem or can anyone help me please?

Thanks,
    -Phat Papa Pete

Did you enable this in the Admin CP?

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> User and registration options -> Allow Users To Change Styles -> Yes
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Silly me. It was such an obvious thing. *slaps forehead*

Thanks Steve!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X