it's all in the . . . . NUMBERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's all in the . . . . NUMBERS

If I have a user ID number, how do I find out which user NAME goes with that number?

I don't see a place or field for looking for this in my board's "find user" control panel.
    :p -=Xube
    ...it's just technology

Originally posted by Xube
    If I have a user ID number, how do I find out which user NAME goes with that number?

I don't see a place or field for looking for this in my board's "find user" control panel.
    if what you mean by this is can you use the number of a member say member number 6 and search for them.. no not by default you can not... it would require a hack to do this. I have seen only one that does something like that try vbulletin.org for that.

Comment

OR

member.php?action=getinfo&username=USERNAME HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Beramode
        OR

member.php?action=getinfo&username=USERNAME HERE
        Excellent! Where do I enter this code Beramode? Do I enter it somewhere in the Board's control panel?

One other question: In my case the userNUMBER is known, but not the userNAME... will this work:

member.php?action=getinfo&userNUMBER=USERNUMBER HERE
        ...it's just technology

Comment

.............................................................................

Note to vBulletin: The SEARCH mechanism on 3.0 here isn't working properly. When I searched for this post by looking for posts by my name (Xube) some others came up, but NOT this thread.

.............................................................................
          ...it's just technology

Comment

Working...
          X