Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Users can't update "Edit Options" in the CP.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Yes - lots of them. You can review the announcement for each version to get a full list. However it's probably easier to just revert then all.

Leave a comment:

• FELLO9
    replied
    Are there any other templates that I had to "revert to original" after upgrading from Vbulletin 2.01 to 2.2.9?

Leave a comment:

• Freddie Bingham
    replied
    Originally posted by FELLO9
    I just clicked on "revert to original" for the Modify Options template and now everything is working fine.

I did a quick scan with Beyond Compare. I had this line different in my ModifyOptions template, it said "get" instead of "post". How did this happen? I don't think I changed it.

<form action="member.php3" method="get"><input type="hidden" name="s" value="$session[dbsessionhash]">
    I could tell you had 'get' since the link you posted has all of the variables on it.

Leave a comment:

• fury
    replied
    I just clicked on "revert to original" for the Modify Options template and now everything is working fine.

I did a quick scan with Beyond Compare. I had this line different in my ModifyOptions template, it said "get" instead of "post". How did this happen? I don't think I changed it.

<form action="member.php3" method="get"><input type="hidden" name="s" value="$session[dbsessionhash]">
    The method changed from get to post some time around version 2.0.2 I think. It fixes some sort of problem with the error "You must revert your modifyoptions template"

Leave a comment:

• FELLO9
    replied
    Originally posted by freddie
    Did you revert you modifyoptions template?

Leave a comment:

• Freddie Bingham
    replied
    I just re-uploaded the member.php3 file on top of our existing one. It did NOT help. Pages still stay blank, and the changes don't occure. Here is the URL I get in the address bar after clicking on "Submit Modifications":
    http://www.jumpondeals.com/forum/mem...+Modifications
    Did you revert you modifyoptions template?

Leave a comment:

• FELLO9
    replied
    Originally posted by Cary
    Reupload your original member.php file from the vBulletin zip file overwriting the one you currently have on your server. Let me know if that fixes the problem.
    I just re-uploaded the member.php3 file on top of our existing one. It did NOT help. Pages still stay blank, and the changes don't occure. Here is the URL I get in the address bar after clicking on "Submit Modifications":
    http://www.jumpondeals.com/forum/mem...+Modifications

Leave a comment:

• Cary
    replied
    Reupload your original member.php file from the vBulletin zip file overwriting the one you currently have on your server. Let me know if that fixes the problem.

Leave a comment:

• FELLO9
    started a topic Users can't update "Edit Options" in the CP.

Users can't update "Edit Options" in the CP.

Hi,

When users click on "Submit Modifications" after changing something in the "Edit Options" section in the CP, they get a blank page, and nothing gets updated.

What's wrong?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X