Login box on every page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login box on every page

How can I add a log-in box to every page?

This requires hacking. Ask over at vbulletin.org.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

nuno wonders if that would be possible with a copy paste, copying everything from forumhome_logincode template and dumping it in header template.
      Give it a try.
      You're my Prince of Peace
      And I will live my life for You

Comment

Originally posted by nuno
        nuno wonders if that would be possible with a copy paste, copying everything from forumhome_logincode template and dumping it in header template.
        Give it a try.
        Actually it will, but the login box will always show whether you're logged in or not. If this is acceptable then you can do it this way.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Wouldn't that still require hacking though? First time I tried moving some things from the forumhome templates to my header, they didn't work and I had copy code from one PHP file to another... or is the login stuff in the global.php?

Comment

Steve is correct.
            That way will always show the logincode, whether user is logged in or not.
            So, this would require hacking.
            You're my Prince of Peace
            And I will live my life for You

Comment

I believe a hack has been released for this, global login point or something.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X