Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im getting an error

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Im getting an error

    When I try to edit my post I get this error...

    Parse error: parse error in /home/ryanmcba/public_html/forums/editpost.php on line 236

    How do I fix this?

  • #2
    Originally posted by Ryan McBain
    When I try to edit my post I get this error...

    Parse error: parse error in /home/ryanmcba/public_html/forums/editpost.php on line 236

    How do I fix this?
    Try reuploading the original editpost.php.
    --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
    Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
    vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by filburt1
      Try reuploading the original editpost.php.
      I did and i got the same error what is suppose to be on line 236??

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Ryan McBain
        I did and i got the same error what is suppose to be on line 236??
        Redownload 2.2.9 and upload the 2.2.9 file from there, overwriting the current one you have on your server.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Cary
          Redownload 2.2.9 and upload the 2.2.9 file from there, overwriting the current one you have on your server.
          Thats what I did and I keep getting the same error

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Ryan McBain
            I did and i got the same error what is suppose to be on line 236??
            PHP Code:
            $title=censortext($title); 
            I don't see why that line out of the 299 in that file would cause the problem.
            --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
            Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
            vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by filburt1
              PHP Code:
              $title=censortext($title); 
              I don't see why that line out of the 299 in that file would cause the problem.
              I dont know either, what should I do?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Ryan McBain
                I dont know either, what should I do?
                I'm pretty sure you're not uploading the original editpost.php file. Try it once more... if the problem still exists please send an email to [email protected] with your FTP Login Details.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Cary
                  I'm pretty sure you're not uploading the original editpost.php file. Try it once more... if the problem still exists please send an email to [email protected] with your FTP Login Details.
                  I am uploading the orginal file on line 236 I see...
                  <SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Courier New'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">$DB_site->query("DELETE FROM attachment WHERE </SPAN>

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Line 236 should be: $title=censortext($title);

                    If that's not what you see you're not uploading the correct file. If you need help doing that send an email to [email protected] with your FTP login details.

                    Comment

                    widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X