Blank page on index.php

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blank page on index.php

Yes, I know this is like number 2 most asked question.

But I never really took any notices to the threads as it didn't have anything to do with me. I did a search, but I hate the new vB3 search, it never finds anything of use.

But anyway, the only thing I can remember you saying to check was the config file and any blank spaces. There are none.

I have done an upload of all the original vBulletin files but no affect. The admin CP works fine, it's just index.php, showthread.php etc..

For some background info. Our great host decided it would be a good idea to delete our database for no reason. Now, we have a backup which unfortunately was made a bit back, the 22nd just before we upgraded to 2.2.9 from 2.2.6. So what I did was dump the backup to a database on our new host. I then ran the upgrade scripts for 2.2.6 --> 2.2.9. (upgrade20.php-22).

But yes, we have a blank page now

Any ideas, or even a thread I could refer to?

Originally posted by DWZ
    Yes, I know this is like number 2 most asked question.

But I never really took any notices to the threads as it didn't have anything to do with me. I did a search, but I hate the new vB3 search, it never finds anything of use.

But anyway, the only thing I can remember you saying to check was the config file and any blank spaces. There are none.

I have done an upload of all the original vBulletin files but no affect. The admin CP works fine, it's just index.php, showthread.php etc..

For some background info. Our great host decided it would be a good idea to delete our database for no reason. Now, we have a backup which unfortunately was made a bit back, the 22nd just before we upgraded to 2.2.9 from 2.2.6. So what I did was dump the backup to a database on our new host. I then ran the upgrade scripts for 2.2.6 --> 2.2.9. (upgrade20.php-22).

But yes, we have a blank page now

Any ideas, or even a thread I could refer to?
    Hi,

Looks like a template access problem.
    Try http://ww.yoursite.com/index.php?styleid=x

where x is the interger value representing the key of a style you do have. See what happens.

hth

Comment

bingo
      I worked out that there was some bad PHP paused code in the default style stuffing everything up

Comment

Working...
      X