X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RONIN-1
    replied
    Originally posted by RONIN-1
    Well im running IIS on a win2kpro machine, and i used the php.exe to install my php...

dunno what to do ???
    I think i got it working. thanks!!!

Leave a comment:

• RONIN-1
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol
    Is PHP running as a CGI app? If so, you'll need to put the location of php in your .php scripts and possibly chmod the files to 755 as well.
    Well im running IIS on a win2kpro machine, and i used the php.exe to install my php...

dunno what to do ???

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Is PHP running as a CGI app? If so, you'll need to put the location of php in your .php scripts and possibly chmod the files to 755 as well.

Leave a comment:

• RONIN-1
    replied
    Originally posted by RONIN-1
    actually I'm just trying to test in on my local machine (IIS) first before I upload it to my server.
    actually, when i run the phpinfo.php i get this message:

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    <H1>CGI Error</H1>The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers. The headers it did return are:
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

then the rest is blank

Leave a comment:

• RONIN-1
    replied
    Have you reuploaded the files? Are you sure you have php installed and running on your system? What's the link to phpinfo.php?
    actually I'm just trying to test in on my local machine (IIS) first before I upload it to my server.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Have you reuploaded the files? Are you sure you have php installed and running on your system? What's the link to phpinfo.php?

Leave a comment:

• RONIN-1
    replied
    At what step is this happening?
    The very first step

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    At what step is this happening?

Leave a comment:

• RONIN-1
    started a topic help with installation

help with installation

Everytime i run install.php, i get the screen saying "click here to continue to the next step" and when i click it, nothing happens...

i am running win2kpro with php installed and have mysql istalled with the service running.... what am i missing??

please help me
Working...
X