Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know if any of my other memebers are having this type of problem...but one contacted me saying that when she goes to change her avatar, the little bubble next to each one....doesn't come up. So she can't select any avatars that she wants to change to.

Does anyone know what might be the problem??

Originally posted by Liz
    I don't know if any of my other memebers are having this type of problem...but one contacted me saying that when she goes to change her avatar, the little bubble next to each one....doesn't come up. So she can't select any avatars that she wants to change to.

Does anyone know what might be the problem??
    When you say bubble, are you talking about the radio button by the images? Do you have a minimum number of posts you must make before users have the ability to select an avatar?

Comment

Originally posted by Big J
      When you say bubble, are you talking about the radio button by the images? Do you have a minimum number of posts you must make before users have the ability to select an avatar?
      Yes, I mean the select button by each avatar. And no, there is no minimum number of posts for users. They can get an avatar once they register.

Comment

Originally posted by Liz
        Yes, I mean the select button by each avatar. And no, there is no minimum number of posts for users. They can get an avatar once they register.
        A complete shot in the dark: Have you modified your templates? See if you can find out what browser she's using. Perhaps you've made a change that doesn't work with browsers other than IE?

Best wishes,
        Paul

Comment

It sounds like a browser issue. What browser and version is she using? Has she tried with a different browser?
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X