Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clean install

when i do a clean install i get these errors

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /web/eha-1337/public_html/global.php(165) : eval()'d code on line 1

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /web/eha-1337/public_html/admin/config.php:42) in /web/eha-1337/public_html/admin/functions.php on line 1573

Also before this everytime i went to edit a template it would save the whole thing with the text metal

okay i had the word metal in my options in template db
    y?

i deleted that but now i have this error still and i cnat login into admin

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /web/eha-1337/public_html/admin/config.php:42) in /web/eha-1337/public_html/admin/functions.php on line 1573

Comment

here is a s/s of the admin screen after u log in (i had to s/s it cuz it goes away so fast)

Comment

You did a clean installation and then imported your old database from the previous vb installation ? if so > then that is the problem, because you can't do that.

remove the file and the database and upload the working backup and import the working database from the old version and then upgrade according to the upgrade instructions.

Comment

Check your config.php file. There shouldn't be 42 lines in it. Make sure there is no whitespace or extras lines in config.php either before the <?php or after the ?>.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

yea i did that but now when i go to edit a template like forumhome and after i hit save it puts the text metal in it so now when u go any page that uses that forum it just says metal. Doesnt matter what template set i edit it always saves it as metal.

Comment

see?

Comment

admin panel

Comment

Originally posted by [b00lean]
                  yea i did that but now when i go to edit a template like forumhome and after i hit save it puts the text metal in it so now when u go any page that uses that forum it just says metal. Doesnt matter what template set i edit it always saves it as metal.
                  Very strange problem. You are not entering the word 'metal'?

Fill out a support ticket at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/support_form.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP and FTP.
                  Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                  Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
                    Very strange problem. You are not entering the word 'metal'?

Fill out a support ticket at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/support_form.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP and FTP.
                    okay i sent one in. I dont know why this happens. It just does

Comment

Working...
                    X