Having problems...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having problems...

HI, theres a folder called Extras would i need to upload this also?

I already uploaded the Upload contents within it.
    Diablo2 Trading Forums!

Could you please add your email address to the list located at http://www.vbulletin.com/members/forums.php for Priority Member Support and to show you are a licensed member. This will give you access to the vB Support on these forums.

You'll need to have your customer number and password to access that page. Thanks!

Comment

k, I just out it in there.
      Diablo2 Trading Forums!

Comment

Originally posted by DCz_power
        k, I just out it in there.
        You're still now showing up as licensed. Please do that again. Make sure you put the same exact email account you used to register on these forums on the list.

Comment

tried, its the same oen I did with the licensed, and I putit but it wont save to it i guess.
          Diablo2 Trading Forums!

Comment

What email address are you added to that page?

Is it your *********[email protected] account?

Comment

Is it your *********[email protected] account?
              Yes, it is
              Diablo2 Trading Forums!

Comment

I added you to the list of licensed users for my account and you were added successfully as a licensed member. However, when I removed your email address your still showing up as a licensed members.

Just to verify that you are licensed, could you please tell me what the instructions say on that page?

Comment

If you mean http://www.vbulletin.com/members/forums.php then ist says:

We allow you to enter up to 3 email addresses per license here, which are designated to receive priority support on our community forums. These should be people entrusted to work on your vBulletin license. If you request support and you have not registered that email address here, then we may ask you to identify yourself. Additionally, adding your email address here will allow you to access certain customer-only features on the forum.
                  Diablo2 Trading Forums!

Comment

Ok Great! For now you only need to upload the files in your 'upload' folder. Sometimes when you request support you'll be asked to upload some of the files in the 'extras' folder, but for now you don't need to.

Comment

thanks
                      Diablo2 Trading Forums!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X