Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actual Forums Do Not Display

http://www.wolffenstein.com/forums/

I installed the forums according to instructions. I can access the Admin Control Panel just fine. Heck, my /testvb/ forums function perfectly. However, my public forums are not being displayed.

Code:
    <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
    <HTML><HEAD>
    <META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"></HEAD>
    <BODY></BODY></HTML>
    That is the source of /forums/index.php when viewed from a browser.

Reupload the original index.php from the zip file. Make sure you upload in ASCII and overwrite the one on the server.

If you still have a problem then make sure there is no whitespace or extras lines in config.php either before the <?php or after the ?>.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Still does not work. Did extract index.php from the zip file, uploaded it in ASCII mode, and overwrote the previous file.

I checked the config.php file, and there are no spaces before the <?php and after the ?>.

Comment

Blank pages are almost always a problem with the php files. If not those file, then it might be global.php or admin/functions.php.

Best to reupload all the original vB php files. As before, upload in ASCII and overwrite the ones on the server.

P.S. Make sure you have a config.php file and not config.php.new.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

That worked, oddly enough. Thank you for your timely solutions.

Comment

Working...
          X