X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kippesp
    replied
    It's uptime.

Do you have access to catting /proc/loadavg? For some reason I changed mine to use /proc/loadavg instead of doing the external system call.

I can PM you my changes if they'll be of use to you. (If you can read/open /proc/loadavg, it'd probably work.)

Leave a comment:

• filburt1
    replied
    Originally posted by Glock21
    What exactly is the top command? This is a Linux box, also.
    top continuously displays information about running processes. Uptime displays the uptime () as well as server loads.

Leave a comment:

• Glock21
    replied
    What exactly is the top command? This is a Linux box, also.

Leave a comment:

• filburt1
    replied
    Originally posted by Jakeman
    If your user doesn't have access to the top command then you won't see the load averages in your Admin CP.

Also, I think only *nix boxes have top stats. If you are on a Windows server then you won't see the load average numbers.
    Is it top or uptime?

And Jake is right, you have to be running a Unix/Linux/OS X environment to access top or uptime.

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    If your user doesn't have access to the top command then you won't see the load averages in your Admin CP.

Also, I think only *nix boxes have top stats. If you are on a Windows server then you won't see the load average numbers.

Leave a comment:

• Glock21
    started a topic Admin CP Server Load Disappeared?

Admin CP Server Load Disappeared?

I switched to a RackShack server and now my server load adverages in theadmin cp have disappeared. Anyone have an idea on how to get them back?
Working...
X