replied
    Look for these templates

error_nopermission_loggedin
    error_nopermission_loggedout

Leave a comment:

• Xube
    started a topic *Backing* ... a Template

*Backing* ... a Template

Can someone tell me where the page set up area template is for the log-in warning page?

I'd like to fill a background color into the TD area that is immediately behind the TD that contains this text:

vBulletin Message
    You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
    2. You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to
    The area inside the above is gray, which is fine, but the box just outside of this area is WHITE. Where can I go to change the color on the white area? Thanks for any help on this one, I've been searching all my templates and just cant seem to find it. It might be helpful to know where the "vBulletin Message" Text is located (or what the name of the template-bit that contains this info is...) Am I looking in the wrong place? Is this info over in my website setup area files rather than in one of the templates?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X