Importing Ezboard posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Importing Ezboard posts

This may seem like a bit of a dumb question but...
    Is it free? I have about 7000 posts on the ezboard, but there would probably be < 500 that would actually need to be imported.

And how long would it take? Is there anyway that i would be able to helpout/start now?

Thanks

~Babylon

You could install on your localhost a private test version (mirror) of your site and test the import script prior to actual use.

Comment

as far as i know though, there isn't a script you can get from vb to help import ezboard posts is there? Although i know you can request assistance from them when importing posts (if you know what i mean )...

Comment

Because of the nature of the EZBoard data, we need to do the import for you.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

And it would be free? Or is there a fee.. I just want to double check that... And how long would it take to import around 500 posts?
          People at my board aren't very... forgiving to say the least

Comment

It's free. There is only one person available to do EZBoard imports so the timng would depend on his availability.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
              It's free. There is only one person available to do EZBoard imports so the timng would depend on his availability.
              thanks for the info

Comment

Working...
              X