No announcement yet.

Where is the moderator queue? Duhhh...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the moderator queue? Duhhh...

I just recently started a forum that requires moderator approval before any new posts are visible. Well, I must be really brain dead this morning, but I've spent over an hour looking for where the moderator queue is located...the list of posts waiting for moderator approval. I've looked in CP, the user's manual and searched past messages, but no luck.

Thanks for your patience.

Originally posted by cdaniel
    I just recently started a forum that requires moderator approval before any new posts are visible. Well, I must be really brain dead this morning, but I've spent over an hour looking for where the moderator queue is located...the list of posts waiting for moderator approval. I've looked in CP, the user's manual and searched past messages, but no luck.

Thanks for your patience.
    • Login to the Admin Control Panel as an administrator
    • Goto 'users' section on the left and click on 'find'
    • On the right page, click on 'List users awaiting moderation and COPPA users awaiting moderation' from the top links and it will display all the users who need to be moderated.

Comment

Thank you very much for your response. However, what I'm looking for is where is the queue of posts waiting to be approved by a moderator? I already have the moderation of new users figured out.

Comment

It's in both the Admin Options box at the bottom of each forum and your Mod CP.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
          It's in both the Admin Options box at the bottom of each forum and your Mod CP.
          I found how to get there with Admin Options. Thanks!

As a test, I signed in as one of the moderators. I found that all posts awaiting moderation were shown, not just the ones for that moderator. Any option where I can change this?

Also, each radio button is set to "yes" to validate. So, if there are a lot of posts waiting and only one to validate, there could be a lot of "yes" choices that have to be checked to "no."

Also, sorry, but how do I go directly to Mod CP?

Many thanks!

Comment

Changing the default to 'no' requires hacking, as does changing the list of threads that are displayed.

Assuming you uploaded all the files, your Mod CP should something like this:

http://www.yoursite.com/forums/mod/
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Working...
            X