Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My default.style is gone!?!?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • My default.style is gone!?!?

    I have managed to delete my default.style

    I uploaded a new named default.styles but when I change in it nothing happens, It look the same. What can I do? I´m going mad over here

    best regards,
    Mike

  • #2
    Originally posted by slapshot
    I have managed to delete my default.style

    I uploaded a new named default.styles but when I change in it nothing happens, It look the same. What can I do? I´m going mad over here

    best regards,
    Mike
    If you run vBulletin 2.2.9 then you can run upgrade22.php from your admin/ directory, this will import the style again.

    (I think I read that somewhere, so this is a guess. I am not 100% sure if this is 'the' solution)

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by xiphoid
      If you run vBulletin 2.2.9 then you can run upgrade22.php from your admin/ directory, this will import the style again.

      (I think I read that somewhere, so this is a guess. I am not 100% sure if this is 'the' solution)
      I´ve tried that now but It still look the same, I tried to change the logo but the vbulletin logo is still there

      I hope there is anyone who can help me!

      Comment


      • #4
        How are you changing the logo? Are you sure you are modifying the correct style/replacement set when you do this?
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

        Steve Machol Photography


        Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.


        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Steve Machol
          How are you changing the logo? Are you sure you are modifying the correct style/replacement set when you do this?
          I´m changing the logo in "Title image path"

          But It is just not the logo, it is colors also.
          Last edited by slapshot; Mon 9 Dec '02, 8:55am.

          Comment


          • #6
            If it's not updating, then you are changing or looking at the wrong style set.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

            Steve Machol Photography


            Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.


            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Steve Machol
              If it's not updating, then you are changing or looking at the wrong style set.
              There is only one style to change. I had a problem before and all my styles was removed, now I have added a new called default but It does not seem to be working

              Comment


              • #8
                How did you remove the default style when there is no 'remove' link for it? Have you installed any hacks?

                If you have not installed any hacks, fill out a support ticket at:

                http://www.vbulletin.com/members/support_form.php

                Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP.

                If you have installed hacks, then remove the hacks first before filling out the support request.
                Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

                Steve Machol Photography


                Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.


                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Steve Machol
                  How did you remove the default style when there is no 'remove' link for it? Have you installed any hacks?

                  If you have not installed any hacks, fill out a support ticket at:

                  http://www.vbulletin.com/members/support_form.php

                  Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP.

                  If you have installed hacks, then remove the hacks first before filling out the support request.
                  I think it was when I uploaded a new style with the same name default the original default was gone and I could remove all styles If I wanted.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    That wouldn't do it. As I said fill out a support request once you've removed any hacks.
                    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

                    Steve Machol Photography


                    Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.


                    Comment

                    widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X