Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    That wouldn't do it. As I said fill out a support request once you've removed any hacks.

Leave a comment:

• slapshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol
    How did you remove the default style when there is no 'remove' link for it? Have you installed any hacks?

If you have not installed any hacks, fill out a support ticket at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/support_form.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP.

If you have installed hacks, then remove the hacks first before filling out the support request.
    I think it was when I uploaded a new style with the same name default the original default was gone and I could remove all styles If I wanted.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    How did you remove the default style when there is no 'remove' link for it? Have you installed any hacks?

If you have not installed any hacks, fill out a support ticket at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/support_form.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP.

If you have installed hacks, then remove the hacks first before filling out the support request.

Leave a comment:

• slapshot
    replied
    If it's not updating, then you are changing or looking at the wrong style set.
    There is only one style to change. I had a problem before and all my styles was removed, now I have added a new called default but It does not seem to be working

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    If it's not updating, then you are changing or looking at the wrong style set.

Leave a comment:

• slapshot
    replied
    How are you changing the logo? Are you sure you are modifying the correct style/replacement set when you do this?
    I´m changing the logo in "Title image path"

But It is just not the logo, it is colors also.
    Last edited by slapshot; Mon 9 Dec '02, 8:55am.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    How are you changing the logo? Are you sure you are modifying the correct style/replacement set when you do this?

Leave a comment:

• slapshot
    replied
    Originally posted by xiphoid
    If you run vBulletin 2.2.9 then you can run upgrade22.php from your admin/ directory, this will import the style again.

(I think I read that somewhere, so this is a guess. I am not 100% sure if this is 'the' solution)
    I´ve tried that now but It still look the same, I tried to change the logo but the vbulletin logo is still there

I hope there is anyone who can help me!

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Originally posted by slapshot
    I have managed to delete my default.style

I uploaded a new named default.styles but when I change in it nothing happens, It look the same. What can I do? I´m going mad over here

best regards,
    Mike
    If you run vBulletin 2.2.9 then you can run upgrade22.php from your admin/ directory, this will import the style again.

(I think I read that somewhere, so this is a guess. I am not 100% sure if this is 'the' solution)

Leave a comment:

• slapshot
    started a topic My default.style is gone!?!?

My default.style is gone!?!?

I have managed to delete my default.style

I uploaded a new named default.styles but when I change in it nothing happens, It look the same. What can I do? I´m going mad over here

best regards,
    Mike
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X