Moderator Normal Titles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moderator Normal Titles

How can I set the moderator titles back to normal. I don't want their titles being mod, and I don't want to enable custom titles and I don't want to have to set each mod's title to custom and change eit every 50 posts
    John Bilicki III
    Webmaster of JAB Creations

Admin CP -> Import & Maintenance -> Update Counters -> Update User's Titles

This will revert all user titles back to their default values as specified in your Admin CP -> User Groups -> Modify -> [edit] -> User Status.

If you only want to revert the titles for the Moderator groups then you can run this query on your database:

UPDATE user SET customtitle=0 WHERE usergroupid=groupid here

Backup first!

Comment

This is where I lost you, and this is what I want to do. How do I make a query on my database??? Thank you for your help!
      - - - - -

If you only want to revert the titles for the Moderator groups then you can run this query on your database:

UPDATE user SET customtitle=0 WHERE usergroupid=groupid here
      Last edited by JAB Creations; Sun 8 Dec '02, 9:22pm.
      John Bilicki III

Comment

You need to do it in a program like phpMyAdmin. You host probably supplies this for you in your web control panel.

Comment

Originally posted by Cary
          You need to do it in a program like phpMyAdmin. You host probably supplies this for you in your web control panel.

ok now the forum control panel wont save more then 375 KB of my backup! WTF right? How could I do a backup differently...such as from phpMyAdmin? I nede to kow asap before I loose my really weak train of thought IoI
          John Bilicki III

Comment

The only reliable way to backup your forums is via Telnet/SSH. Instructions for that can be found at http://www.vbulletin.com/manual/movingservers.html

If you do not have access to Telnet or SSH, ask your host to do a backup for your database for you

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X