Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

plz,support me. i have coockies prob with php4.2.3

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • plz,support me. i have coockies prob with php4.2.3


    i am webmaster of yahoooh.com
    i just transfer my vbulletin.sql from my old site yahooooh.com to yahoooh.com but i face trouple with log in , i change the coockies to yahoooh.com and still have trouple in sign in

    i hope that u give me resolving for this problem
    thanks

    PHP version 4.2.3
    MySQL version 3.23.53a
    redhat 7.3
    vbulletin 2.2.9
    www.yahoooh.com/vb


    http://www.yahoooh.com/phpinfo.php
    :D:rolleyes::confused::rolleyes::D

  • #2
    You have removed your copyright notice and currently in breach of your license agreement, please restore the following in your footer:
    Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2002, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Last edited by JamesUS; Sun 8 Dec '02, 6:47am. Reason: fixing copyright notice

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by DWZ
      You have removed your copyright notice and currently in breach of your license agreement, please restore the following in your footer:
      if i just transfer my forum and if u read the topic ,u understand that i can not enter as admin to do this
      :D:rolleyes::confused::rolleyes::D

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by yahoooh
        if i just transfer my forum and if u read the topic ,u understand that i can not enter as admin to do this
        Actually, the only problem you would have with cookies would be on your end. Since you changed the URL, there would be an entirely new cookie written.
        Translations provided by Google.

        Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Wayne Luke
          Actually, the only problem you would have with cookies would be on your end. Since you changed the URL, there would be an entirely new cookie written.
          so how to resolve it ?
          :D:rolleyes::confused::rolleyes::D

          Comment

          Loading...
          Working...
          X