Global background gif

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Global background gif

I would like to place a festive background image on all backgrounds.

Whilst I have been able to add it into a few Forum lists, it is not consistent, i.e too many white gaps.

Is there a setting I have missed somewhere to do a global change. I have been into the Admin Panel and modified the Page Layout field, but this does not hit everything.

I hope someone can give me a pointer in the right direction.

Thanks

Mark
    Webmaster - Mustang Owners Club of Great Britain

Admin CP -> Styles -> Modify -> [fonts/colors/etc] -> Body Tag

add a BACKGROUND property to that tag, like this:

<body BACKGROUND="http://www.yoursite.com/background.gif" [other stuff here]>

Comment

Originally posted by Jakeman
      Admin CP -> Styles -> Modify -> [fonts/colors/etc] -> Body Tag

add a BACKGROUND property to that tag, like this:

<body BACKGROUND="http://www.yoursite.com/background.gif" [other stuff here]>
      Thanks for the advice, I had already tried that, and it workds to a fashion.
      The problem is that the Table's, particularly, the time and log out links at the bottom still have not complied.

Is there anywehere I can set a global background variable for the table/data stuff ?

Thanks

Mark
      Webmaster - Mustang Owners Club of Great Britain

Comment

Do you want the tables to have the same background image as the page itself? You can make the tables transparent by removing the value for their bgcolor properties. Go to your Admin CP -> Replacements -> Modify -> [expand list] and manually edit and remove the value for the table background colors like {firstaltcolor}, {secondaltcolor}, {tablebordercolor}, etc.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X